My husband and I were due to attend a “Kings and Queens” themed costume party a couple of days ago, and at the very last minute, we decided to actually do something about the costume. With less than 30 minutes to spare and minimal materials on hand, the King and Queen Wands were born!
What You Need:
- 2 large sheets of colored paper
- 1/2 sheet of A4 sized cardboard paper
- a deck of cards
- white glue
- double-sided tape
What To Do:
1. Have your materials out and ready for use.
2. Roll up your large sheet of colored paper and fix with a piece of double-sided tape to make a stick.
3. Flatten one end of the stick and adhere at least 2 inches of the stick on to the card board paper using double-sided tape. (You can use regular tape as well, but I have used double-sided tape here since I have to stick the cards on top next. You should adhere at least 2 inches of the stick because the cards will be rather heavy and you don’t want the heavy end of your stick to bend with the weight once your product is completed.)
4. Using double-sided tape, decorate the tip of your wand.
5. Using white glue, add some sequins to your cards as embellishment.
6. There you have it, quick and easy colorful King and Queen wands!