Gobi and Tika (my pups) recently hosted a puppy tea for some close friends. I decided to make “pup-favors” and this is what we did. Using cupcake tins, I neatly folded some doggy shirts and decorated the tins with different ribbons and embellishments. You can stack them on top of each other or put them on a cake stand for nicer presentation. Here are some samples of what we did for your reference.
My pups, Gobi and Tika are modeling the shirts 🙂
What You Need:
- Cupcake Tins with Plastic Cover
- Assorted Ribbons
- Doggy Tees
What To Do:
1. Gather all your materials that you need on your work table
2. Roll your doggy tee into a tight ball.
3. Gently place your rolled doggy tee into the cupcake tin and cover.
4. Using whichever ribbon you choose, simply tie a ribbon around the cupcake tin and glue the ends together.
5. Repeat step 4 with a different ribbon for variety.
6. Voila – your party favor is neatly packed into a cupcake tin. Feel free to decorate the cupcake tin with a message using a permanent market or even other embellishments.