For this month’s collaboration with Prints Hong Kong, I decided to do something that was “Back To School” related. I thought it would be fun to personalize and get creative with decorating your very own thermos to bring to school. Prints Hong Kong has amazing colorful wrapping papers that you can use across many different occasions. The ones I chose below are only some of their beautiful patterns. This project is simple and easy and you can gift them to friends for baby showers, birthday parties etc. It’s a quick project that will take you only about 10 minutes to complete – enjoy!.
Happy Sweet Prints Day!
What You Need:
- Plain customizable thermos (I bought mine from Muji)
- Plain and Colorful patterned paper from Prints Hong Kong
- Foam Sticker Letters from Prints Hong Kong
- Double-Sided Tape
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance.
2. Depending on the size of your thermos, wrap your paper around the thermos cut a slip of paper that will wrap evenly around your thermos. Mine turned out to be 20cm x 14cm (h). Separately cut a banner for your letters roughly around 9cm thick and using double-sided tape, seal the edges of the plain banner to the patterned paper. This will allow your sticker letters to be more visible.
3. Using your sticker foam letters, neatly spell and stick the letters onto your plain colored paper banner ensuring that the letters are centered.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 with your other thermos. I spelled “Happy Sweet Prints Day” with the 4 of my thermos.
5. Once you’ve completed your message, roll your patterned paper around the thermos customizable insert and tape the inner edges with double-sided tape.
6. Insert the thermos customizable insert back into place and voila – you are all set to gift and go!