As a fashion blogger, I am very particular when it comes to what my daughter wears. She started wearing statement accessories as soon as she was born. I always try to put on a headband for baby M because a lot of times people mistakenly think she’s a boy (even with her headband on) as she was born with very little hair. I usually prefer something simple, however it is difficult to find plain and cute headbands here in Hong Kong. Luckily there’s ETSY! Most of baby M’s headbands were purchased from one of the shops on ETSY. Browse through baby M’s lookbook on my fashion blog to see how I mix and match them with her outfits. Below are some of the headbands I adore and bought for baby M.
1. Diddlebugs Ivory Lace, Flower with pearl and crystal on center of headband.
2. Simple & Beautiful headband
3. Biboonette Satin and Organza Ribbon Flower Headband
4. Sasafras Gifts Gerbera Daisy Flower Headband
5. Harts & Roses Ribbon headband
6. Addison Renee Double Yellow Smaller Flower Headband