Summer has come and is almost gone and we’ve had our share of monsoon weather this year. There have been plenty of days that I was rained in so I took advantage of my time home and decided to make something that was healthy and refreshing – Fresh Fruit Ice Pops! 🙂 This is a super easy recipe that you can do with almost any fruit that your kids love. And perhaps, if your kids don’t like fruit, this is another fun way to encourage them to consume them. Try it out some time! 🙂
- Fruits of Your Choice (I chose Ginger, Carrot, Persimmon, Apple and Orange)
- Ice Pop Molds
What To Do:
1. Prepare your blender, ice pop mold and ingredients in advance.
2. Choose fruits that you love – I chose ginger, carrot, orange, persimmon and an apple
3. Chop up the fruits into small, blendable pieces
4. Blend the fruits in your blender until the mix turns into a smoothie-type texture.
5. Carefully pour your blended fruit smoothie into your ice pop molds.
6. Leave in your freezer for an hour and check back periodically to ensure that the smoothie is nice and frozen before trying to take the ice pop out of the mold.
And there you have it!