It’s the season of baby showers for me and I’ve planned quite a few of them so far this year. One of my favorite elements of the planning process is coming up with gift bag ideas. For the most recent one I planned, I had fun using the “Campbell Soup” motif as my good friend’s last name is “Campbell” so I came up with fun Campbell soup gift tags to help decorate the bag. Check out what I did.
What You Need:
- Plain Canvas Totes
- Assorted Color Tissue Paper
- Iron On Patches for the bag
- Scrapbook Paper
- Selphy Canon Photo Printer
- Campbell Soup Image
- Flower Embellishments (optional)
- Hole Punch
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Gifts to include in your gift bag such as mini photo albums
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance.
2. Prepare your personal gift tags. I used my Selphy Photo printer to print Campbell’s Soup images on high gloss photo paper and cut out fun scrapbook paper as the background. Punch a hole in the corner and you’re ready to tie a ribbon through the hole and onto the bag.
3. Iron on your patches onto the front of your canvas bag to give it a more personal touch. Now you can start stuffing your gift bags with items that are relevant to your guests such as mugs, photo albums, home-made cookies etc!