One of my favorite all time appetizers is Bruschetta. They are a great starter for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even a snack during afternoon tea.
For those of you who enjoy savory flavors, this is a quick n’ easy recipe to pair with your afternoon tea.
What You Need:
- 1 tomato
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 onion
- Balsalmic Vinegar dressing
- Crispy Cheese Crackers from M&S
- Paper cupcake tins
- 1 tsp of salt
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your ingredients in advance.
2. Chop all your ingredients and add 1 tsp of salt into a bowl.
3. Add 2 Tbsp of Balsalmic Vinegar dressing to the chopped ingredients (or add as much as you see fit).
4. Using a small teaspoon, scoop your freshly made Bruschetta onto a Cheese cracker.
5. Plate your crackers into a paper cupcake tin so it will be easy for guests to pick up without the ingredients falling out.
6. Continue to plate your crackers into paper tins using the rest of your Bruschetta.