Even though Mid-Autumn Festival is coming up in just two days, it feels nothing like Autumn here in Hong Kong. Well, the weather is struggling to cool down a bit I suppose, with hints of morning breeze. As we all enjoy the last bit of summer heat, I’d like to share with you this easy yogurt popsicle idea. Nothing fancy, but it is a super healthy snack that makes you feel great! And of course, it is an awesome choice for your little ones. The tartness of yogurt, the refreshing taste of strawberries and the sweetness of banana – a match made in heaven.
While I’m at it, stay tuned for another strawberries, bananas and yogurt idea on SweetP tomorrow!
What You Need:
Makes 4 popsicles
- A medium tub of plain / vanilla yogurt
- 4 strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- A handful of chocolate chips
- A popsicle maker mold
What To Do:
1. In terms of ingredients, I am chosen low-fat plain yogurt, strawberries, bananas and chocolate chips. Choose vanilla yogurt if you prefer something sweeter. With plain yogurt, you can consider adding honey. You can always skip the chocolate chips, but it actually gives you popsicle a crunch.
2. Slice your washed strawberries and banana.
3. Fill your popsicle maker mold with your ingredients. You don’t need to pre-mix your ingredients. If you want your popsicles to be more colorful, try to slip your strawberries on the side.
4. Fill the ingredients all the way to the top and slide the popsicle stick in. Freeze overnight or until it hardens. To remove, you can run the mold under hot water. Enjoy!