When I saw Christina’s post – For The Bride: Something Old, New, Borrowed and Blue, I immediately wanted to do something fun with my very own pair of Converse. There are actually many things you can do to your Converse. Here are some creative ideas on what you can do. The first two ideas are super cute and are great for the little ones.
1. Blinged Out Chucks from Little Pink Monster
2. Hands On: Melissa Westphal from Converse
3. DIY: Striped, Sequined Sneakers from Stripes & Sequins
4. Mink Tongue from (In)decorous Taste
5. Embroidered Converse Shoes from This Mama Makes Stuff
6. Fashion DIY – Completed Studded Converse High Tops from Solifestyle