When it comes to bridal showers, baby showers and bachelorette parties it’s always great to come up with fun and memorable games – especially ones that are personalized where the bride can remember and cherish great moments with special friends. Last week, I was tasked to come up with a few games / activities that we could play at my friend’s bridal shower. Guests were asked to give the bride-to-be marriage tips and the bride-to-be was asked to guess who the notes were from once everyone filled out their cards. I took it a step further and framed all the notes from the guests and turned it into a memorable gift for the bride-to-be to take home. This way, she could remember the day for many years to come 🙂
What You Need:
- Muji Acrylic Photo Desk Frame
- Adhesive Paper Note cards
- Mini Polaroid
- Congratulations Message Rubber Stamp
- Scrapbook Paper
- Stamp Pad (Black Ink)
- Regular Scissors and Wave-edged Scissors
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance.
2. Stamp a “Congratulations” message on plain white scrapbook paper. Then mount the paper on a floral background to give it a bit more depth and color. The paper can be any size you like depending on how many notes / how large your frame is.
3. Using foam tape or regular tape, stick the message on floral background paper to give it a 3D effect.
4. Stick colorful adhesive blank notes on your acrylic frame to allow your guests to use the frame as a clip board to write their special messages.
5. Ask your guests to write their message on each of their note cards, without signing their names. Keep the notes anonymous so the bride-to-be can guess who they’re from.
6. Voila! -take a nice group photo and attach the photo to the acrylic frame to give it a personal touch.