I have been trying to look for some elegant accessories for baby M and I thought a pearl necklace would be cute. I couldn’t find any readily made ones so I decided to make one myself. Rather than a traditional necklace, I added my own twist to it. This necklace consists of two layers of pearl beads.
What You Need:
- Pearl beads in two different sizes
- Elastic Threads
What To Do:
- Slide the smaller pearl beads onto an elastic thread and slide the bigger beads onto another elastic thread.
- Place the end of the two threads parallel to each other. I have used the smaller pearl beads as the putter layer therefore it should be slightly longer than the inner layer.
- Tie the two ends on one side together.
- Tie the two ends on the other side together as well.
- Slide in a few more pearl beads on both ends.
- Tie another knot to connect both ends then trim off the excess threads.
Take a look at how I’ve styled this on baby M on StyleInk.