I’m working with a local charity to plan an upcoming garden tea fundraiser. I thought it would be a fun idea to make “Brownie Plants” as way to match the theme and give guests a fun takeaway.
This simple and easy brownie “craft” is fun and adorable. Make as many as you like and let them be passed around at a party or leave them on tables for guests to pick up on their own.
What You Need:
- Brownie mix
- cake pop molds to be your planters
- pink ribbons
- double sided tape
- lollipop sticks (cut into halves)
- 1 1/2″ round craft punch
- 2 3/4″ round craft punch
- 3″ scalloped round craft punch
- Scrapbook paper
What To Do:
1. Prepare your brownie recipe in advance (there are so many out there, choose whichever you like)
2. Pour your brownie batter into cake pop molds
3. Using your round craft punches, punch out a larger round circle and a smaller size circle. Stack the small on top of the large.
4. To create a more fun, textured appeal, fold the larger circle in half, then in an accordian style fashion, fold the paper back and forth until you reach the edges.
5. Unfold the circle and tape the lollipop stick on the back of the paper.
6. Embellish with a cute pink ribbon using your double sided tape and voila. You are done!