It’s been a while since I played with hair accessories. As I was eating my bowl of pasta the other day, I suddenly came up with the idea to make pasta bow-tie clips! It was an experiment at first that turned into a craft all by its own.Check out the final product!
What You Need:
- Nail polish
- Bubble beads nail polish
- Old barrette clips
- bow tie pasta
- cement glue
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance.
2. Take your bow tie pasta (with or without tweezers) and gently paint 2 coats of nail polish onto the pasta surface.
3. Using tweezers, pick up the bow tie pasta and gently paint and cover all edges and pockets.
4. Place your bow tie pasta in a plastic tray and while the polish is still wet, sprinkle your bubble beads onto the pasta covering all surfaces.
5. Using your cement glue, dab a select amount onto the hair clip.
6. Place the bow tie on the barrette and let dry for 30 minutes.
Voila, you’re done!