I love crudities! Celery, Carrot, Cucumber sticks and even healthy cherry tomatoes make a great veggie platter for baby showers. Here’s a super easy and fun way to serve up tomatoes on a stick if you need a boost of creativity on presentation.
Check out how it’s done.
What You Need:
- Assorted Party Picks
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cutting Board
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance.
2. Pick out similar sized oval shaped cherry tomatoes.
3. Slice the cherry tomato at a diagonal angle as seen in photo 3.
4. Ensure that the slice is clean.
5. Flip one of the cherry tomato halves upside down to form a heart shape.
6. Using your party pick, pierce through both halves of the cherry tomatoes in a diagonal angle and there you have it!