Fall is officially here and kids are back in school and everyone’s back in full gear. Card- making is one of my favorite crafts. With all this technology at our fingertips these days, it’s rare to receive cards, letters or any time of personal hand-written note. Thought it was time to make some cute “fall-inspired” cards for friends and here it goes:
What You Need:
- Blank brown or orange note cards from Prints (to keep in theme with Autumn)
- Assorted Felt die-cuts in flower or butterfly shapes
- Wave-edged scissors
- Scrapbook paper
- Foam tape (optional)
- Rubber stamp with your preferred message.
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance. Please note that foam tape that I used in Image 5 is optional.
2. Layout your wreath of felt die-cuts on your card and carefully dot and glue each felt piece.
3. Follow the same process for your other card as you did in image 2.
4. Using your rubber stamp, evenly apply your ink to all edges and surfaces of your stamp. Stamp with equal pressure on your select scrapbook paper. Repeat same step for your 2nd card.
5. Secure three pieces of foam tape to the back of your scrapbook paper. Repeat same step for your 2nd card.
6. Stick your message onto an additional cut out green scrapbook paper. In this case, I used wave-edged scissors to cut a piece of rectangle to form the background for the message. Repeat same step for your other card.
Voila you are done!