I’m hosting a baby shower this weekend and instead of purchasing some apple-cider, I decided to try out a home-made lemonade recipe! It’s quick, healthy and refreshing!
Check it out!
What You Need:
- 6 Fresh Lemons
- Organic Honey
- Glass Jars
- Scrapbook Paper
- Baking Twine
- Foam Tape
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance
2. Boil 1/4 cup honey with 3/4 cup of water until the honey is dissolved completely. Feel free to adjust the amount of honey you would like to boil based on how sweet you would like your lemonade to be.
3. Use a simple juicer to extra the lemon juice out of 5 lemons ( roughly should come out to 1 cup of lemon juice)
4. Add the fresh lemon juice and 3 cups of water to a pitcher (or to your desired taste).
5. Add in 3 slices of lemon and a few leaves of mint. Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes. Feel free to add him more lemon juice / honey depending on your preferred taste.
6. Make “Fresh Lemonade” signs for your glass jars using your scrapbook paper. Tie around your glass jars with baking twine. I threaded in a button for a more homemade touch.
There you are!