Planning a Girls-Night-In? And running out of craft ideas to do with your girlfriends on a typhoon 8 night? If you love accessories but have trouble finding a way to organize your treasures, here’s a fun and easy craft for you. Start with your dangling earrings and grab some supplies for your friends, and trust me, you can make each other cute earring holders in less than 45 minutes. Not only do they make cute take-home gifts but it’s a functional souvenir that can last you a long time.
What You Need:
- 4×6 Fabric Desktop Frame From Prints
- Patterned Washi Fabric Tape
- Scrapbookiing Flower Stickers from Prints
- Scrapbooking Gold alphabet Letter Stickers from Prints
- Satin Ribbon
- 1 meter Satin Ribbon
- Double sided Tape
- 4 x 6″ Wire Gauze
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance and ensure that you have enough alphabet letters for your name or bff’s name.
2. For a 4″ x 6″ frame as I have here, cut 3.5 inches of fabric tape to line the width edge of your frame followed by 5.5 inches of fabric tape to line the longer edge of your frame.
3. Insert the wire gauze through the slit on the side of the frame. To secure the gauze firmly, you may add additional double-sided tape to the fabric tape while you outline the border of the frame.
4. Select the sticker letters that you would like to use and gently press and line on the top border of your frame.
4. Next, decorate your frame using the flower stickers provided.
5. Finally, if you would like to hang the frame, thread a 1″ satin ribbon underneath the frame so that it can be hung onto your wall (optional). Or feel free to just let the frame stand on its own like I have here.
Start hanging your earrings through the wire and there you have a nice organized way of displaying your earrings! Happy Organizing!