Are you having people over for Thanksgiving dinner but want to do something simple and easy without having to buy new tableware, decor etc? Here’s a fun little felt craft that you can try at home. It will make your guest’s dining experience all the more fun!
What You Need:
- Brown, Orange, Yellow, Grey and Red sheets of Felt
- Felt cutting scissors with waved edges
- Googly eyes
- Fabric Glue
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance.
2. Cut half moon shapes from your brown felt allowing the brown half moon shape to be slightly larger than the orange.
3. Cut out a yellow circle and the bird’s beak from the sheet of yellow felt.
4. Cut out the head of the turkey using the grey felt as show in photo 4.
5. Using the red felt sheet, cut out a long rectangular strip around 1.5 inches long.
6. Using your fabric felt, glue each piece of the turkey layer by layer on top of one another.
There you have it!