It’s my favorite time of the year again! It’s also time for me to start thinking about how to decorate the apartment. To me, Christmas trees and wreaths are must-haves. This year I decided to make a paper Christmas wreath to hang on the door. This paper wreath tutorial can be used across many occasions. Simply change the theme and color of the papers and you will get a very different vibe. Hope you find this tutorial useful. Happy Holidays!
What You Need:
- 4 sheets of Christmas themed paper from Prints HK
- 10 inch styrofoam ring
- Push pins
- Silver ribbon
- Red ribbon
- knife or ruler
What To Do:
- Prepare a few designs of christmas themed paper.
- Cut the paper into strips. I have stripped mine into 13 inches long and 1/2 inch width pieces.
- Curl the strips of paper with a knife or ruler.
- Wrap your silver ribbon around your styrofoam ring.
- Pin your curled papers around the entire styrofoam ring but leave a small strip for the ribbon. Try to space out the different color papers evenly.
- Tie a ribbon around the styrofoam and pin the papers to complete the wreath.