I love Christmas and I especially love looking and admiring all the beautiful holiday packaging out there. From special box gift sets, to holiday Christmas wrapping, retailers spend a lot of time and energy marketing their holiday products and I am the marketer’s dream – packaging is my weakness and I love it! I recently came across Prints’ new collection of Holiday cards and I couldn’t resist tagging them onto a batch of cookie treats that I made for a friend’s dinner. They’re small and sweet and they are the perfect accessory to a simple cookie batch. Check them out here!
What You Need:
- Cookies (you can make any flavor of your choice – mine are peanut butter)
- Xmas plastic packaging
- Prints holiday cards
- Hole Punch
- A red holiday mug to put your cookies in as an optional way to package and gift your cookies
What To Do:
1. Bake your cookies (using any recipe that you love). Allow them to cool down.
2. Prepare all your packaging in advance.
3. Place a handful of cookies into your holiday bags and tie up securely with a pipe.
4. Hole Punch one hole on the corner of your card
5. Insert the pipe into your card and attach onto your holiday bag.
6. Voila – you are ready to gift and go! 🙂 It’s as simple as that!