It’s year end and there are so many photos that I’d like to frame and gift for friends as we all know a photo is worth a thousand words. I bought a snow globe a while back and never put it to use. There couldn’t have been a better time to share some great memories with loved ones than now so here’s what I did.
What You Need:
- Cute Patterned Paper
- Glue Stick
- Self-Printed 2×3″ color photos
- Snow Globe with Photo Insert (from http://www.presenttime.com)
- Scrapbook Stickers
What To Do:
1. Prepare all your materials in advance.
2. Cut your patterned paper to 9cm x 6.5cm portrait size.
3. Print your 2″x3″ photos and select 2 that you’d like to stick to the frame of the snow globe.
4. Glue your patterned paper to the 9cm x 6.5cm size cardboard frame insert. Then stick your 2″x3″ photo onto the patterned background paper.
5. Add scrapbook messages or elements to the photo as you wish.
5. Slide the photo frame insert into your snow globe! Voila you’re set!