As BabyM is starting to be able to follow simple instructions, it’s becoming more fun interacting with her. I love playing games with her which require her to follow simple instructions. I can see how happy she gets when I praise her after she completes a task. To be honest, I get just as excited! It’s been a while since I last made her some felt toys. In my previous felt toy post, I made her a bunch of strawberries which I used to teach her how to count. My next goal is to teach her how to make her own sandwich. To start off, I made her two pieces of felt toast. I will be putting together the rest of the sandwich (e.g. lettuce, cheese etc) in the upcoming posts. Stay tuned!
What To Do:
- Cut two pieces of cream color felt as in the diagram and a brown stripe that is long enough to go around the surrounding of the cream felt.
- Sew one side of the brown stripe onto the surrounding of a cream felt.
- Sew the other side onto the surrounding of the other cream felt. Leave an opening to insert the cotton.
- Insert some cotton in felt pocket. Be sure not too insert too much or else the bread would look too puffy.
- Sew and completely seal the opening.
- Trim off the thread and you are done!