They say, “A picture is worth a thousand words”. I can’t agree more. I love developing photos and keeping them in a nice photo album. These days with digital technology, we often forget to print out photos and frame them. They’re usually tucked away somewhere in our computer drive and as time flies by, forgotten about. This Valentine’s Day, I decided to print out some special moments onto photo paper and do a bit of D.I.Y frame-decorating to send to loved ones.
What You Need:
- 4R Photo Frames from Prints (also available in red and purple)
- Pilot Frizion Colored Pens from Prints
- Patterned Heart Wrapper paper from Prints
- Cement Glue
- Ribbon Embellishments
- 4R Photos of your choice
- Heart gift bag from Prints
What To Do:
1. Prepare all materials in advance.
2. Cut the piece of Heart wrapping paper into a 4″ x 6″ rectangle to use as background for one side of your photo frame.
3. Next cut a plain piece of white paper to use as your note card base – type any message you like here. My white card is 2.5″ x 4.5″ long.
4. Glue the black border of the photo card (left side) securely against the hearts background paper.
5. Using your cement glue, select a handful of Swarovski crystals and a ribbon and glue away onto your plain white paper.
6. Write a sweet message to your loved one, wishing them a Happy Valentine’s Day!
Would be sweet to make a few frames at a time with different messages, package them with a ribbon and gift away in a cute heart design gift bag as above (from Prints).