I was rummaging through my pantry and came across my favorite plastic Easter cups and wanted to reuse them for this coming Easter. Instead of making something sweet and unhealthy.. figure I’d make cute fruit cups to give to my neighbors 🙂 This was a very simple task and all I needed was to buy fresh grapes and berries.. Check it out!
What You Need:
- 3 plastic Easter Egg cups
- 3 paper cupcake tins
- 1 hole punch
- name tag with a hole punched on the corner
What To Do:
2. Line your egg plastic tins with the paper cupcake tins
3. Carefully fill the egg cups with different types of fruit preferable small berries which will look nicer.
4. Fill so that the cup is 3/4 full.
5. Tie a tweed ribbon around the cup to give the cup a bit of country flai.
6. Insert your personalized message onto the string and tie the ribbon.
You’re all set to gift away! Happy Easter!