Today we are making something very simple to add to BabyM’s felt food collection. If you are not a great sewer, it’s a good idea to start off with fried eggs. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to make a felt fried egg:
What You Need:
- Felt (yellow and white)
- Threads (yellow and white)
What To Do:
- Cut two identical pieces of felt in an irregular shape and a piece of round yellow felt similar to the ones in diagram.
- Place and sew the yellow felt near the center of the white felt and leave a small opening.
- Insert a bit of cotton in between the yellow and white felt and seal the remaining opening.
- Stack the two white felt together and sew them together with white thread.