Happy 10th Anniversary to Prints! In celebration of Prints’ anniversary, we are doing a very special “cake” using Prints products. Diaper cakes are popular at baby showers these days, but have you ever considered making a stationeries cake for a birthday party? Prints products are so colorful and neat. This 3-layer stationary cake is beautiful to look at, it is practical, and is certainly a delight to receive! Prints carries a variety of products in many designs, so you can use your creativity to mix and match to build your perfect goodies cake.
What You Need:
- Large box in Bubbla (Prints’ new design!)
- Medium box in Printed Sommar
- Colored paper cube
- Mini spiral square notepad x 3
- Magnetic bunny
- Mini photoframe in fabric yellow
- Large birthday card
- Mini birthday card
- Coasters set in Bubbla
- Photo album in fabric blue hotstamp teddy bear
- Wrapper paper in yellow
- Ribbons (elastic gold, colorful variety)
What To Do:
Stack and wrap, pretty straight forward. Why don’t we unwrap the present together?
1. Here it is, wrapped up and secured using the elastic gold ribbon along the body, with a piece of polka dot ribbon to secure the top opening.
2. Undo the ribbons and take a peep inside!
3. Wow, it’s a 3-layer “cake”!
4. The Prints stationeries cake can double as a display item at the birthday party. Happy 10th Anniversary, Prints!